Leaving a legacy will cost nothing today, but will help the MS Centre continue to provide important services to people in Sussex for years to come.
The Sussex MS Centre has been supporting Sussex people living with long term health conditions for nearly 25 years and provides treatment sessions for around 200 people per week.
The Centre is funded entirely by donations and our fundraising activities. Remembering the Centre by leaving a gift in your will, this will help us to continue our work in years to come and ensure that people with MS and other conditions can benefit from the support and treatments that are offered.
A gift in your will could:
- Fund therapies for people with MS or who suffer from other neurological conditions.
- Pay for exercise classes to help people remain fit and active.
- Provide on-going physiotherapy treatments.
- Enable us to buy equipment that helps people remain mobile.
- Fund specific projects that help counteract the isolation encountered by living with a long term condition.
- Provide support to people struggling with the life-changing effects of MS and other neurological conditions.
For your will to be valid and to ensure that your wishes are carried out, we would always recommend that you seek the advice of a solicitor.
If you would like more information please contact us at the centre and we can help you with creating a legacy.
Thank you from all the people at the MS Centre who will benefit in the future from your thoughtfulness.